Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Interested in helping develop high-quality documentation? Enjoy a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Come talk to us about an opportunity to create and deliver content at Workday, Inc., providing the next generation of enterprise business applications. The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer with a proven ability to manage projects independently, and to write content targeted to professional and technical audiences.
- Work closely with development, customer support, product management, and various other teams to develop high-quality documentation for a targeted audience.
- Draft, edit, and publish content for multiple deliverables, including online help, system messages, release notes, and administrator support.
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously, learn the products, and work as an integral part of the product team.
- Prepare content for online delivery.
- Minimum 3 -5 years of content development experience with enterprise applications. Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills, flexibility, the ability to manage priorities, familiarity with traditional and agile software development life cycles, and the ability to interact with all levels within the development organization.
- Experience implementing or working with enterprise software preferred.
- Experience producing release notes and business software documentation.
- Ability to work effectively in a start-up environment, where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Familiarity with XML authoring tools required.
- Familiarity with DITA or other topic-based writing methodology.
- Functional knowledge or experience in Financial Services, Accounting, or Human Resources highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.