Technical Writer Senior Advisor - CS17
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000YLH
As Technical Writer Senior Advisor, you will work with stakeholders to develop, plan, and write/edit technical documentation. This work requires use of the appropriate editorial/logical methodologies and process management. You will ensure that documentation is written in a manner that customers with limited to highly proficient technical product knowledge can understand and use the material.
* Write, edit, and proof documents
* Ensure all deliverables are technically and mechanically accurate
* Create and manage document schedules, content management, and information architecture
* Define processes for content modification, globalization, sensitivity, and accessibility
* Maintain content, tools, account administration, and workflow administration
* Define, ratify, document and monitor Dell documentation management processes and procedures to comply with ISO and internal quality standards
· 6-8 years of relevant technical writing experience or 8 years of customer support experience
· Intermediate project management skills
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Understand the impact of quality on the customer experience
· Must be organized and have an eye for detail
· Bachelor's degree plus relevant experience
/ Company Description /
/ With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. /
/ Why work with us? /
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages
"LIAM1" "DCAM1" "MOAM1"
**Job:** **Engineering Operations - Technical Writer*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Technical Writer Senior Advisor - CS17*
**Requisition ID:** *16000YLH*