Job: Technical Writing
Job Number: 162560
The Technical Writer/Product Analyst, Visa DPS Information Development, is a top-shelf technical writer and business analyst who will analyze the information needs associated with Visa DPS products and develop documentation and communications to support the financial institutions using Visa's issuer processing service.
- Create documentation, including tech specs, product service descriptions, implementation guides, and reference manuals
- Lead the discussion about information needs for the products you support
- Influence the direction of the product development process as you help the team articulate the value proposition and the technical details of software products
- Partner deeply with a cross-functional team from Product Management, Technology, and Client Services
- Manage all aspects of projects, including planning, writing, review process, coordination of other departmental resources, and publication
- Understand our business and our clients in order to ensure the documentation and communications you develop are relevant, powerful, and highly usable
- Demonstrate ownership of the doc set, the performance of our business, and the success of our clients
- Become a subject matter expert on the products you support
- Excel in what you do. This an exceptional opportunity for an exceptional candidate
- This position reports to the Sr. Director, Visa DPS Information Development, and will be based at Visa's offices in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Typically requires 5+ years' experience in technical writing
- Experience in electronic funds transfer, retail banking, or card processing is preferred
- Must be able to quickly develop an intuitive and deep understanding of complex technical information
- Outstanding written communications skills required
- Team player who can successfully interact across departments
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence cross-functional team decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs and to build solutions to meet those needs
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.