Technician - Assembler
Adecco is currently assisting a client seeking experienced Technician - Assembler in the Danbury, CT, area. These Technician - Assembler positions' responsibilities will include making cable assemblies within a manufacturing environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Technician - Assembler, include but are not limited to:
• Solder, assemble, test, calibrate an electro-mechanical device
• Perform induction brazing/soldering(lapel)
• Assist with prioritization of workload and interface with customer / supplier
• Perform visual and final inspection, and testing on electro-mechanical pressure sensor (ATP)
• Interface with engineers, quality, and inspectors
Assembler - Electro-mechanical - candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2+ years exp in the manufacture of e/m assemblies including electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
• Basic knowledge of Quality standards and
• Ability to read blueprints, follow written instructions, sketches and visual aids
• Basic MFG-Pro knowledge
• Ability to work independently
• High School diploma or GED required
• Effective communication skills - verbal and written
Hours are 7am - 3:30pm
Apply NOW and follow up with us at 203-792-6500 for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Programs. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment. We also have a Holiday Pay Program, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) and more...
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.