Wireman at Windisch Facility Responsibilities:
- Be able to read electrical schematics
- Be familiar and skilled in usage of all tools required to wire gear
- Be able to wire gear to West Chester standards
- Be autonomous, independent, and confident to be decision maker in all aspects of the job
- Be flexible in work schedule
- Work well in teams
- Follow instructions and standard work tasks
- Have working knowledge of electrical equipment and their usage
- Have basic understanding of computer usage, ability with Excel and Word beneficial
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to learn and apply SPS principles
- Be compliant with all safety policies and procedures
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.