Responsibilities include providing support service of pre-staging compounding components required for the production process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Scan, label and process production materials according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Stage carts and inspect raw materials for production in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow proper sanitization and maintains segregation procedures while accurately staging carts.
- Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and reports as appropriate.
- Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability of product following Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
- Support compounding and operation flows wherever necessary, including cross-training for backup.
- Safely move materials to and from the warehouse, prep area and clean room.
- Maintain appropriate level of security of working area and product.
- Organize and maintain work area based on 5S principles.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly cleaning according to SOPs.
- Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or high school equivalency.
- 2 years of manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Must have stable work history.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.