Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career. Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Education Minimum Requirement:
- Perform Quality Assurance duties in support of the production of veterinary biological vaccines.
- Assist in maintaining company documents, product samples, or related information subject to review by the USDA.
- Perform various auditing functions, to include documentation audits and act as the Quality SME on project teams.
- This position should have a good understanding of production, QC processes as well as USDA compliance.
- The individual should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Degree in related field OR 2 years relevant work experience
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively follow Standard Operating Procedures and other procedural guidelines.
- Strong computer skills with excellent communication and writing skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of colleagues between multiple departments
- Ability to work independently and effectively with peers; display strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- cGXP experience or training
- One to three years of experience in a quality or auditing related setting.
- Ability to successfully assume/complete additional responsibilities with little supervision.
- Ability to provide input on process related issues with a solid scientific foundation.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement