Technology Boot Camp Associate
As a member of our Technology Boot Camp, you’ll spend your first six months working alongside engineers who will serve as mentors, guiding you through an accelerated program where you’ll learn full stack development [think Java, mobile, databases, cloud and API]. Plus, you’ll have all the tools you need to make, break – and repeat.
Capital One’s modern architecture is helping our teams to design and engineer straightforward, intuitive products and tools that make it easier for our customers to manage their money, wherever they are.
What we offer:
• A robust, intensive 6-month software engineering training program that culminates with a direct path into full-time employment as a software engineer
What you will gain:
• Upon successful completion of program, associates will have programming knowledge and proficiency in Java, mobile, databases, cloud and API development, as well as a host of new technologies that our engineers are using every single day
• Mentorship and training through Meet Ups, Conferences, and Tech Talks to help you build your skills on topics such iOS and Android, AWS, Open Source Big Data tools, Security, Voice Driven Applications, and more
• Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2015 and August 2017
• In process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree or higher in a quantitative major (Math, Science, MIS, BIT, CIS, etc)
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in technology
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.