The Product Support Specialist will manage all daily incoming orders through Precision online portals. This includes order processing, online job ticket creation and verification that orders are packaged and shipped accurately, and on time. This position works directly with both Sales and our clients to edit and communicate changes for order corrections, billing information as well as physical adjustments to online portals.
- Processes all online orders as they are received throughout the day, which includes printing and distributing job tickets in a timely fashion to manufacturing departments.
- Process and keep track of all orders that not only print, but mail as well. This includes actively managing mailing dates, postage availability and client changes that come via phone or email.
- Performs routine daily editing and adjustments for Precision’s online inventory system called Veracore. This includes verifying that orders came through properly, and if not, placing the order through the Veracore portals as required ensuring timely delivery. This requires this person to be very thorough in their record keeping and on top of all scheduling and final delivery dates.
- This position requires regular client contact and is imperative that professionalism, email and phone etiquette are followed along with wearing proper business dress attire as a daily requirement.
- Actively works daily with Precision sales reps and clients helping them with online orders and changes. Communicates directly with the plant when changes affect production. Participates in daily plant production meeting to help ensure timely completion of all online orders.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.