Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Apply expert understanding of product technical support for one or more the firm products to include implementation, integration, and resolution of technology issues and customer questions. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform research and analyses requested by management.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage multiple, simultaneous, complex integration projects to include project planning, issue resolution and tracking, status reporting, and consulting throughout the integration life cycle.
- Support a caseload of customer accounts. Consult to customers regarding systems enhancements, change requests, and use of the firm technologies and services. Recommend solutions. Coordinate customer training.
- Support application enhancements and infrastructure changes. Conduct impact assessment, application testing, and production change control for customer accounts.
- Collaborate with CAT team members in devising strategies that maximize production and delivery from lenders. Interact daily with lender partners, regional account teams, and business and technology development teams.
- Support pre-sales consulting. Present solutions based on customer need and account strategy.
- Partner with application management and development teams to incorporate customer feedback into the application enhancement and development life cycle.
- Perform complex technical support projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, MISMO framework, Uniform Mortgage Data Program standards and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with web API and SOA / Web Services, including REST/SOAP, WSDL/XML and JSON.
- Experience in a technology consulting role with proven ability to manage effectively in a cross-functional environment with excellent customer service skills, proven track record of detail oriented problem solving and follow up.
- Proficiency in integration testing, data validation as well as coding in 1-2 languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Proficiency in advanced behavior-driven testing techniques and frameworks (Cucumber, Jasmine, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, and communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences. Technical writing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in preparing detailed written/visual client-facing documentation using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Ability to work productively in a high pressure, team environment using agile methodologies.
- Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in managing technical implementation projects.
- Detailed understanding of the mortgage origination process.
- Mentoring less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate test harness development process.
- Experience with Fannie Mae business capabilities including Desktop Underwriter, EarlyCheck, Uniform Closing Dataset, and Loan Delivery.
- Working knowledge/expertise across operational processes and tools (e.g. Business Objects reporting, ServiceNow solutions, Technology Registration, etc.)
- Exposure to continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) and infrastructure (e.g. AWS, VMware, Chef, Vagrant, Docker)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.