Locations: VA - McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Technology Intern Program - Rutgers University
Here is what we offer during your 10 weeks:
- A challenging role where you’ll collaborate with a diverse and passionate team of talented engineers
- Engaging executive speakers and opportunities to interact closely with senior leaders
- Training & development sessions to build out your skillset on topics such iOS and Android, AWS, Open Source Big Data tools, Security, Voice Driven Applications, and more
- Intern-wide hackathons and case competitions
- Fun social, networking, and volunteer events
- Current student or alumni of Rutgers University
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2017 and August 2018
- In process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree or higher in a technical and/or quantitative discipline, including computer science, computer engineering, information systems, information technology, and mathematics
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.