Technology Internship Program - Ohio State University
Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? Do you want to experiment and innovate using the latest technologies to engineer breakthrough customer experiences?
Then we want you!
We recruit for three technical roles within our Technology Internship Program:
• Chart the digital frontier in one of our Mobile (Native), Web, or API development
• Build out our analytic capabilities using modern data technologies
• Deploy robust data products and services, as well as, enable rich visualization, data exploratory, and machine learning capabilities. Use open source technologies (Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Pig, Python, NoSQL databases, etc.) and deploy applications in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
Here is what we offer during your 10 weeks:
• A challenging role where you’ll collaborate with a diverse and passionate team of talented engineers
• Engaging executive speakers and opportunities to interact closely with senior leaders
• Training & development sessions to build out your skillset on topics such iOS and Android, AWS, Open Source Big Data tools, Security, Voice Driven Applications, and more
• Intern-wide hackathons and case competitions
• Fun social, networking, and volunteer events
• Current student or alumni of Ohio State University
• Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2017 and August 2018
• In process of obtaining a Bachelors Degree or higher in a technical and/or quantitative discipline, including computer science, computer engineering, information systems, information technology, and mathematics
• Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
This is a paid internship.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.