Technology Strategy Director
In partnership with Firm Mgmt, Technology Management is looking to develop a team of strategy / executive analysts to help develop and implement technology's strategy framework, provide C-level support for external conferences and reports, and re-structure technology's operating model. Positions will regularly interact with Tech CIOs and other technology / business leaders to collect, analyze, and align technology roadmaps to business strategies. In addition, the team will work with Firmwide Strategy to provide executive support for regular Board updates as well as upcoming Operating Committee presentations.
We're seeking motivated, innovative talent able to work in high-pressure, rapid-paced environments to help build a dynamic team ground-up. Talent with strong strategy backgrounds, with experience in enterprise tech organizations (preferably financial services), who are able to think / analyze quickly on their feet, who are fluent in C-Level presentations, and who find the opportunity to join a high-impact, high-profile team from day one thrilling should apply immediately. We look forward to meeting you.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
About Technology Division Management (TDM)
Division Management is a global team that serves a centralized function across the Technology organization, including functions such as: Financial and Workforce Management, Portfolio Governance, Training and College Recruitment, Space & Office Management, and People Programs
- Minimum 5 years of technology strategy / leadership experience required
-Overall 7-12 years of experience preferred
-Strong consulting or investment banking analyst background is preferred
- Must be able to operate effectively and efficiently in high-stress, fast-paced environments
- Must be an expert in PowerPoint and Excel, and have experience synthesizing large amounts of data for senior stakeholders
- Must be a very strong communicator with high EQ, able to comfortably direct conversations with senior stakeholders
- Must be well-organized and efficient in approaching deliverables across a multitude of stakeholder groups
- Must be willing to work flexible working hours and be readily accessible
- Experience in Institutional (banking, sales and trading) or Wealth Management financial service business lines
- C-Level leadership support experience (e.g. chief of staff for business leads)
- Experience in enterprise communications teams