As the Technology Manager of Human Resources (HR) Systems, you will establish meaningful partnerships within Prudential’s HR Centers of Excellence and manage technology relationships with varying complexities and business scope. The primary focus for this position is on HR Talent Technologies including Talent Acquisition, Performance, Succession and Learning & Development. This opportunity entails delivering quality service from technology providers, managing incremental application changes to advance our tools & services and enabling strategic alignment of the HR Technology strategy with business objectives.
You are joining a technology team that is focused on a deep understanding of business priorities. We design and assess simple and intuitive ‘consumer grade’ systems by focusing on the customer and delivering quality results to all partners. We are an agile team that relies on our talent to sustain our value proposition and be a differentiator for our businesses. We do this within a 3D framework focused on Discover, Design & Deliver. Within your systems scope, you are the primary point of contact and are accountable for development, deployment and support.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage systems for all in scope technology (e.g. Taleo, Talemetry, Yello)
- Build relationships and manager external partners and ensure quality services are delivered as expected; manage SLAs
- Maintain System Administration, Systems Change Management, and Application Help Desk and Support team
- Preserve relationships with key contacts to understand the Talent Staffing business processes and priorities
- Assist in priority setting and approving new work
- C ontribute to new product evaluations and alignment of vendor roadmaps with the HR Technology strategy
- Influence alignment with business planning processes and the HR Technology strategy
- Monitor technology industry trends for future consideration
- Bachelors' Degree
- A mimumum of 10 years related professional experience in application development, configuration, or life cycle management
- Several years experience with HR Systems (e.g. Oracle Taleo, SumTotal, Oracle HCM, Workday); Talent Acquisition Systems a plus!
- Experience with SaaS and cloud technologies
- Demonstrated ability in managing system configuration, SDLC and release management
- Prior experience managing 3 rd party IT providers
- Strong needs analysis, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge and application of Project Management Methodology
- Ability to build relationships across a matrix organization, internal client groups and with cross functional teams
- Clear and concise communication skills utilizing various channels and to various audiences (e.g. detailed workplans vs. executive dashboards)