Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Technology Manager – Windchill PLM. This position is based out of West Chester, Pa. and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have management accountability for technology strategy and integration across the Windchill PLM platform. He/ She will serve as global visionary and strategist for Windchill PLM technology. This position will be accountable for solution strategy communication artifacts which aid communication of solutions and principles. This person would drive solutions towards standard functionality in order to reduce total cost of ownership.
• Manages and directs technical developer resources.
• Understands industry trends and strategies to ensure solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods implemented are class leading and innovative.
• Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software designs.
• Solves complex or unusual problems in consideration of the potential impacts and presents recommendations to business and IT leaders.
• Lead software development using the Agile methodology (new projects & sustaining)
• Develop key functional areas and critical modules
• Lead and Mentors other development team members
• Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture.
• Manage Quality & Compliance documentation for PLM/CAx systems software as assigned Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting R&D, Supply Chain and Quality organizations is required.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience leading projects required.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with development and configuration of Windchill PLM is required.
• Expert knowledge of Windchill PLM as specified below is required
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is preferred.
• Experience working with Computer Aided Engineering & Manufacturing applications is preferred.
• Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is preferred
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required
• Experience with software configuration managements tools is required.
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required.
• Experience leading teams of colleagues, vendor resources and/or external consulting resources is required.
• Experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology is required.
• Experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work independently without daily supervision.
• Must be able to rely on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals.