It is an exciting time to join State Street Corporation (SSC) in the Enterprise Technology Risk Management (ETRM) organization. ETRM is responsible for leadership oversight monitoring and advisement around the discovery management and remediation of IT risks across the State Street enterprise.
You will have your finger on the pulse of State Street's Continuity activities and initiatives worldwide as you work collaboratively with Global Continuity Services the ETRM Team and Technology to operationalize ETRM's Second Line of Defense Program.Primary Responsibilities
- \t\tContinuous assessment end-to-end of the effectiveness and maturity of Global Continuity Services Model with emphasis on risk management controls and remediation.\t
- \t\tDeep dive technology risk assessments and track key risk indicators.\t
- \t\tAnticipate critical issues and risks; take responsibility for resolution across the organization.\t
- \t\tWork collaboratively with the First Line of Defense as well as with Audit and other ERM functions.\t
- \t\tExtract analyze synthesize and report on information from various sources including Archer.\t
- \t\tManage overall second line plan and issues repository and ensure tasks are completed by deadlines.\t
- \t\tAssist with planning table-tops/scenario exercises orchestrated between ETRM and Continuity.\t
- \t\tAssess the effectiveness of Crisis and Incident Management Planning and controls.\t
- \t\tDevelop presentations for various continuity and risk committees to highlight findings and recommendations.
- \t\t5+ yrs experience in Financial Services Industry\t
- \t\t5+ yrs experience with Technology Audits Risk Management or Continuity Planning\t
- \t\tProject/Program Management experience with PMP certification preferred\t
- \t\tExtensive experience with Microsoft Tools and Data Analytics\t
- \t\tStrong critical thinking problem solving and decision making skills\t
- \t\tBachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.