Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
It is an exciting time to join State Street Corporation (SSC) in the Enterprise Technology Risk Management (ETRM) organization. ETRM is responsible for leadership, oversight, monitoring, and advisement around the discovery, management, and remediation of IT risks across the State Street enterprise.
You will have your finger on the pulse of State Street's Continuity activities and initiatives worldwide as you work collaboratively with Global Continuity Services, the ETRM Team, and Technology to operationalize ETRM's Second Line of Defense Program.Primary Responsibilities
- Continuous assessment end-to-end of the effectiveness and maturity of Global Continuity Services Model with emphasis on risk management, controls, and remediation.
- Deep dive technology risk assessments and track key risk indicators.
- Anticipate critical issues and risks; take responsibility for resolution across the organization.
- Work collaboratively with the First Line of Defense as well as with Audit and other ERM functions.
- Extract, analyze, synthesize, and report on information from various sources including Archer.
- Manage overall second line plan and issues repository and ensure tasks are completed by deadlines.
- Assist with planning table-tops/scenario exercises orchestrated between ETRM and Continuity.
- Assess the effectiveness of Crisis and Incident Management Planning and controls.
- Develop presentations for various continuity and risk committees to highlight findings and recommendations.
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- 5+ yrs experience in Financial Services Industry
- 5+ yrs experience with Technology Audits, Risk Management, or Continuity Planning
- Project/Program Management experience with PMP certification preferred
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Tools and Data Analytics
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.