Drive Oracle Fusion Middleware license revenue in through prospecting, selling and negotiating. Manage Oracle relationship with targeted accounts; position Oracle Fusion Middleware offerings; identify and manage sales opportunities to achieve quota.
The key qualities required for this role are a proven sales track record, product knowledge, outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment. This person will grow the Oracle Fusion Middleware business by exercising strong sales skills and by leveraging all available resources. Product knowledge expected for this role includes integration, portal, mobile, and/or process management. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effective execution of the business plan; opportunity planning, delivering on revenue quota and set objectives & targets.
- Excellent communication of Oracle's middleware strategy, value proposition and competitive positioning to customers, partners and internal teams. Demonstrate a solution selling approach targeted at expanding deal sizes and total revenue.
- Provide accurate forecasts to management .
- Manage business & IT relationships proactively and effectively qualify sales opportunities.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline 3-4 times greater than quota.
- Drive for customer references across the Application Server installed base.
- Work closely with various Oracle teams - Applications Sales, Technology Sales, Sales Consulting (Pre-Sales), Oracle Consulting Services and Industry Business Unit teams to maximize total revenues. Provide added value as co-prime sales person specializing in Oracle Middleware to these Oracle teams.
- Leverage & engage Oracle and client executives and available business development resources for customers, sales opportunities and sales campaigns.
- Achieve Oracle Fusion Middleware license revenue quota and set targets
- Understand Oracle's Fusion Middleware strategy and be able to communicate it effectively to customers, partners and Oracle sales teams.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the Fusion Middleware solutions and value propositions and ensure this knowledge is transferred to all relevant constituents.
Perform required sales administration tasks (forecasting, account planning etc.) regularly, on time and to a high standard.Qualifications:
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience including technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.