Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Role Responsibilities
- Maximizes the value of the customer's investment in Dell products and services throughout the end to end customer lifecycle. The TSM manages the account and it is the customer's advocate.
- Acts as single point of contact for all support requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers' environment
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between the customer and support teams, account teams, field service personnel, and customers
- Requires a general understanding of and technical competence in data center technologies. A working knowledge in at least one of the following: Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking is essential
- Develops and coordinates proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and statistical data trends
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets statistical data and trends relating to service level and operational effectiveness
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years, or Graduate degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior Executive to CxO-level personnel
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills
- 4+ years enterprise experience with data center technologies such as Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking
- IT business process certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, Server+, etc.)
- 4+ years troubleshooting complex technical issues
- 4+ years IT infrastructure deployment experience
- 4+ years IT project management experience utilizing an accredited framework
- 4+ years vendor and maintenance management experience
- 4+ years data center management experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work Dell
is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .
Job Family: Product Services
Job ID: R92296
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.