Responsible for efficiently and effectively supporting the IT infrastructure in CCNA. The Technology Services Manager is a key partner to the CCNA business leadership by providing counsel on all Information Technology related issues and initiatives. This position leads, executes and supports IT initiatives and Field Infrastructure Services at Coca-Cola facilities located in Atlanta, GA and as required throughout CCNA. This position is responsible for forming strategic partnerships with business leadership to develop and implement improved business processes in support of CCNA business objectives. This position partners with fellow IT teams in pursuit of implementing a total IT Strategy. Ensure compliance with audit requirements and all other established operating and emerging technology standards, practices, and procedures.
- Provide recommendations and solutions for IT related issues for managers and associates in the CCNA business groups.
- Partner with Market Unit management to identify opportunities for business process improvement.
- Conduct regular Account Management reviews with CCNA management teams.
- Partner with CCNA management on all business initiatives to design and develop the required infrastructure.
- Innovate to improve the end user computing experience
- Provide input on IT issues affecting the business in all areas including sales, product supply, manufacturing and all enabling functions.
- Manage and execute all IT deployment projects
- Ensure compliance of all CCNA IT standard policies, procedures, and best practices. Manage the support and resolution of IT related issues.
- Manage and execute service delivery within the business
- Partner with service provider and fellow IT groups to address and resolve IT related issues.
- Provide leadership and / or support on business projects
- Manage deployment and support of the infrastructure in all sites
- Ensure Lifecycle Management plans and adherence to asset standards and policies.
- Contribute to shareholder value by reducing costs through eliminating wastes and operating efficiencies
- Manage service provider execution of upgrading end user technology within Market Unit.
- Manage Vendor relationships according to contracted SLA's and agreements.
- Manage compliance pertaining to OPEX & CAPEX budget goals
- Provide effective communication of CCNA IT policies and procedures within Market Unit area.
- Bottler experience strongly preferred
- 7+ years experience working in Information Technology
- Experience in developing solutions to complex business problems
- Experienced in working in a cross functional environment
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Business Partnership
- Output Management
- Network & Infrastructure
- Application Knowledge
- Project Deployment & Management
- PC & Deskside Support
- Vendor Management
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
- Ability to focus on multiple issues simultaneously required
- Skilled at applying project management methodology
- Analytical skills required - ability to capture and process input, appropriately escalate issues, obtain and track issue resolution
- Structured, organized, pragmatic, practical and hands-on work style; independent decision-making ability
- Collaborative/Flexible/Adaptable - comfortable in variety environments
- Good verbal & presentation skills (ability to identify audience and address appropriately)
- Action-oriented and results driven
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.