Technology Solutions Professional
The reinvention of business process represents a bold-bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customers digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new & engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization. These outcomes are not realized overnight and we must help our customers understand the Dynamics strategy, showcase our world-leading innovation, and share best practices from within and across key industries in leveraging our Dynamics 365 capabilities to power their business reinvention and transformation.
Your goal as a Dynamics 365Technology Solution Professional is to secure new platform wins that showcase how our innovation portfolio can help our customers to digitally transform their businesses across Customer Engagement and Connected Operations lines of business. You are knowledgeable across the entire Dynamics 365 suite, and can architect solutions that also include Azure and Productivity components.
Additionally, you are viewed as a leader in the Dynamics technical community given your knowledge, skills and abilities. As part of the Dynamics 365 Sales Team Unit, you will be responsible for presenting product offerings and our solution architecture to enterprise customers, and to help Microsoft position our commercial cloud and enterprise application assets in a manner that differentiate our company strategy.
Your job will be to establish confidence and win our customer’s trust that Microsoft is both enterprise and industry-ready to run our customer’s most critical applications on their behalf. Your job will be to partner with the Solution Specialist roles to understand customer’s business pain, and to determine the necessary technical strategy across applications & cloud deployment, and design/develop compelling solutions leveraging our technology assets, and to remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption.
• Understand customer goals and challenges and map those back to the Dynamics product portfolio. Design, build, and demonstrate innovative solutions to address these challenges.
• Present Dynamics 365 technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with hardware, software, networking and security stack.
• Participate in all appropriate product, sales, technical training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
• Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
• Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs.
• Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
• 5+ years of experience as a Solution/sales engineer for a CRM, ERP, HCM or SaaS-based company or similar technology.
• As technical leader of multi-million-dollar business application deals requiring orchestration of large, dispersed, virtual teams composed of industry, and solution team members.
• Driving technical sales processes including pre-sales, POCs, project management.
• Successful track record selling end-to-end complex business apps and solutions.
• Successful track record of competitive displacement.
• Level-400 solution development (including coding).
Deep Technical Knowledge:
• Competitive knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions such as: Salesforce, OracleSiebel, SAP, SugarCRM, Workday, NetSuite, Infor, Sage, etc.
• Best-in-class Dynamics 365 technical knowledge.
• Advanced skills in Visio, Visual Studio, and other integrated development environments and solutioning tools.
• Knowledge of related applications, relational database, web technology, and cyber-security.
• Knowledge of PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, PowerBI, Dashboards.
• Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to solve technical problems.
• Ability to be go-to technical expert for sales: explain, demo & prove the capabilities of Dynamics solutions and remove technical and competitive blockers.
• Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling business case examples to potential customers.
• Coordinate technical team resources for sales opportunities.
• Optimize partner engagements in competitive sales cycles.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with TSPs aligned to other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity.
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and competitive intelligence.
• Advanced skills creating complex solution designs and Proofs of Concept with other MSFT, partner ISV and third-party applications.
B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Accounting or equivalent work experience is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.