Technology Solution Professional (TSP) - Dynamics Sales Automation North Central Region
Location: Wisconsin (Milwaukee) or Minnesota (Minneapolis) or Illinois (Chicago)
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization. The TSP explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging derived through their leading the customer discovery process.
• Own the technical side of Dynamics 365 enterprise sales opportunities and bring to 80% sales stage for large enterprise accounts.
• Evangelize One Microsoft value and Azure in all engagements.
• Be a challenger seller to drive digital transformation.
• Utilize proper resources for technical solutioning.
• Contribute to the Technical Sales Community.
• Complete readiness and attain Level-300 knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities.
• Exceed revenue commitments.
• Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
• Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs.
• Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
• 5+ years technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting experience.
• B.S. Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or 4+ years’ experience in a technical field.
• Solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
• Effectively demoing solutions in large and complex customer engagements.
• Teaching and guiding customers vs servicing or reactive selling.
• Knowledge and experience with Customer Relationship Management applications
• Deep technical experience in supporting platforms and applications running the same.
• Technical Knowledge: Deep functional knowledge in sales automation, marketing automation. Competitive knowledge of Salesforce.com, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive, Chime, Oracle Netsuite CRM Knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting sales automation enterprise applications.
• Cloud apps and services - especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Workloads.
• Cloud Trust - knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services.
• Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to sales automation processes.
• Explain, demo & prove the capabilities of Dynamics solutions.
• Remove technical and competitive blockers.
• Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
• Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging and present relevant and compelling business case examples to potential customers.
• Ability to coordinate technical team resources for sales opportunities by identifying necessary team member skills required to win opportunities, assemble as appropriate, and orchestrate customer engagement strategy.
• Communicate competitive intelligence from the field to R&D and product marketing.
• Optimize partner engagements in competitive sales cycles.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with Technical Sales aligned to other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility, and Productivity.
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements. Excellent communication skills: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration.
• The ability to effectively compose and demonstrate solutions aligned to sales automation.
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.