We are looking for a seasoned project management professional to join our Technology Solutions group in Davenport, IA. You will be working with RSM consultants and clients within the Central portion of the United States, utilizing your project management knowledge, expertise, and talent to provide project management oversight to large scale client technology implementations. The project management oversight will enforce project timeline and budget adherence, resulting in increased client satisfaction, improved delivery and implementation practices and project profitability.
- Work individually or as part of a team to provide project execution on client engagements.
- Contribute to strong client relationships through positive client support and sound expertise.
- Utilizing proven tools and techniques, execute project deliverables in a manner congruent with our client's business objectives.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Work with client service lead to understand project scope, milestones, and hardware and software equipment needs.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Identify and track project issues, providing regular status updates until resolved.
- Serve as an escalation point to team members, facilitating prompt and appropriate responses to project issues and risks.
- Effectively and regularly communicate project expectations to internal consultants and clients in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential out of scope activities, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to.
- Working with leadership and other team members, develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or related business field of study
- 3 - 5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Prior consulting, network infrastructure and/or ERP project management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success managing client - facing technology implementations
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Certification in PMP as plus
- Ability to travel as needed (est 10 - 20%)
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.