• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Workstation hardware and software support
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with IT Service and people management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Management of effective client service relationships
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Delivery of IT services in line with established service level agreements
• Experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor’s Role
• Project Management Skills
• Finance Management (Operational & Capital Budget Planning and Forecasting
• Knowledge of Managed Services
• IT Service Management
• IT Strategy
• Program Management
• SLA Definition and Tracking
• Customer and Client Satisfaction Management
• Staffing and Recruiting
• Excellent customer service skills
• Desire to know about, work in, and provide IT support
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate to all levels of client personnel
• Ability to remain calm and courteous in challenging situations
• Ability to honor commitments and deadlines on assigned tasks.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Ability to foster a teamwork and collaboration environment
• Excellent problem solving skills (Issue Identification Analysis and Solving
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.