As a Sr. QA Analyst you will be exposed to a wide variety of IP network topologies, protocols and network elements. Our products are used throughout the network and encompass a very wide range of features.
We are a fast-paced engineering team which allows you to have maximum impact and ownership of your area: defining tests, designing and implementing test automation, performance, scaling, contributing to test team infrastructure and tons of opportunities to innovate on test efficiency and engineering. You will have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, and have an equal opportunity to help others do the same.
If you are Interested in the next-gen cutting edge technologies in shaping the Design/testing of future session border controller for advanced VoIP Technologies and always looking for exploring new innovative and complex Technologies then the Acme Packet's service provider team is your place Responsibilities:
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design functional, integration and regression test plans for various features, build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple SBC and security Gateway related products
- Set cross-functional product testing standards. Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
- Analyze regression test results and take corrective actions
- System testing of networking products to identify scale, performance and stability aspects of releases of code
- Perform manual and automated testing of SBC features like IMS-AKA, VoLTE, SIP, DIAMETER, IPSec, IKEV1/V2, SSL, TLS, Chained Certificate PKI, RADIUS, Wifi-offload and various real world call-flows.
- Setup NFV infrastructure and testing
- Perform feature and defect-fix check-in verification by doing basic sanity check of the software component's functionality as well as end-to-end verification of the overall system functionality.
- Develop automation using TCL to regression test our products and features.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Familiarity with data networking and VOIP telephony environments with an emphasis on Next Generation IP services. Extensive experience with SIP is a must.
- BSCS or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a SQA role in a VOIP, IPSec, IKEV1/V2, SSL/TLS, IP and automating embedded software products
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SBC IMS, VoLTE & security gateway network architecture
- Experience in a networking environment and higher level protocol layers IP, TCP, TLS, SIP, H323, RTP/RTCP, SRTP, DNS, SNMP, DIAMETER, IPSec , SDP offer answer model.
- Experience in NFV deployments and testing
- Experience with TCL, Python or any related scripting language
- Familiarity with IMS & VoLTE network architecture a plus
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.