I have an immediate need for a Telecommunications Provisioning Specialist in the Loop with a Service and Solutions Provider in the tech industry. This is a full time, direct hire role that offers medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K.
The client provides Services and Solutions in Cloud, Data, Phone, Voice and other areas. They are looking for someone with an understanding of non-complex voice and data services that can take responsibility for the service delivery of voice and data services from receipt of order through completion. This includes working with customers and vendors, monitoring order progress, processing of orders, provisioning non-complex orders, troubleshooting issues, and project managing when necessary.
Communication, documentation, listening, customer service, and time management are crucial attributes to the success of this role. Telecommunication industry experience and knowledge of LEC's, IXC's, and the desire to learn in depth about COAX, DSL, and point to point T1 connectivity are highly desired skills for this role.
To be considered for the role you MUST have experience in the following:
- 2+ years of telecommunication experience
- Ability to work with multiple carrier platforms and business models
- Can work independently and within a team, depending on the task
- Basic understanding of non-complex voice and data services
- High School Diploma or GED
These skills will give you an advantage:
- Two or Four Year College Degree
- Advanced LEC and IXC knowledge
- Knowledge of PRI's, LDT1 services, COAX, DSL, and T1's
- Experience with multi-site installations
You are encouraged to apply to the role. To hear more about the opportunity please reach out to Chris Jurecko via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.