We are looking for an experienced telecom professional to support our consumer support and member delivery team. We provide extensive telephony services to our 24*7 global contact centers. Services includes:
- Day to day management of our cloud based contact center telephony platforms (Serenova , ININ, Intellimedia)
- Managing access control to the application (user creation, reset, termination, audit) in accordance to our security and compliance guidelines.
- Researching and analyzing telephony contact centers issues.
- Providing subject matter expertise in implementing and testing projects related to telephony.
- Advise stakeholders on processes and architecture.
- Document and review processes related to our telephony system.
- Managing outages and service interruptions including communicating to global contact centers and various stakeholders and root cause analysis documentation.
- Regular onsite visit in our various contact centers to monitor tools issues and performance.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years Telecom experience preferably managing contact centers required
- 2+ years Project management experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Experience in a contact center environment a must
- Team player is a must.
- Decision making and analytical skills are required
- Ability to work independently while organizing and prioritizing several tasks at once.
- Detailed oriented candidate is a must.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various locations worldwide
- Flexible working hours is required.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience with cloud based telephony platform a plus
- Knowledge of agile and how it applies to stakeholders is a strong plus
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.