TheCX & CRM Business Development Group is a dynamic team that supports thefield sales organization by setting up customer appointments and findingopportunities from inbound marketing leads and targeted outbound prospectinginto enterprise and mid market accounts. Some of these solutions include brandssuch as Siebel, RightNow, Inquira Collective Intellect, Vitrue and ATG. Specific Responsibilities
- Work with the Regional Vice President to determine the best prospecting strategy for his/her territory
- Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned outbound demand generation efforts.
- Utilize Social Web tools to generate net new opportunities
- Develop and organize in-depth territory and account knowledge including contact information, current product ownership, current and future technology
- 2 years experience in business development and/or sales
- BS or BA degree with strong business acumen.
- Ability to work at an executive level and is skilled at internal selling
- Excited about selling, negotiating, winning deals. Resilient, doesn't mind hearing "no"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects & meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to and thrive in an environment that changes regularly
- Comfortable in a metrics-driven organization
- Proficient in Office suite products
- Confident, driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, likes to try new things, doesn't need to wait for guidance to hit targets
Order fulfillment and selling of products and services in high volume, low value, short cycle transactions using telephone sales.
As a Telesales Business Development Representative you will act as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business with inbound telemarketing calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produce quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle products and services (training provided). Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred. Two years relevant business experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.