Here is your chance to join the world renowned Oracle sales force. For the last 25 years, Oracle has dominated the Database and Applications software market. Our market leading products are used by the largest corporations and governments in the world. Currently, we are recruiting the very best sales professionals to take Oracle to the next level with our Grid Technology and our very latest Applications offerings. Oracle has a track record for employing and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry. We invest generously in employee development training and sales resources. Be a part of the most progressive sales model in the industry. Why are you waiting to take your career to the next level? Apply today APPLICATION SALES REGIONAL MANAGER
- Develop and execute territory plan to maximize revenue
- Exceed $15M-$20M quota
- Manage 8-12 sales representatives
- Development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Oracle sales process
- Sell and promote the sale of Oracle's products to customers
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the division
- Build working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans
- Develop and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Generate and achieve monthly territory forecasts
- Manage escalation
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with sales team
- Evaluate rep performance to motivate and enhance effectiveness
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science, preferred
- 5-7 years sales or sales management experience
- Must possess working knowledge of the telesales job
- Thorough understanding of Oracle's business practices, policies & pricing
- Working knowledge of Oracle's products and services
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Able to lead the sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms & conditions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended.
These background checks include:
Prior Employment Verification
Social Security Trace
Criminal Background Check
Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word formatQualifications:
Order fulfillment and selling of products and services in high volume, low value, short cycle transactions using telephone sales.
Manages a team of telesales representatives for a territory/region. Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes strategic regional plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Participates in the recruiting process and provides hiring recommendations to senior management. Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts regional sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Working knowledge of telesales job. Through understanding of Oracle*s products and services. Ability to lead sales team in all areas of the sales cycle. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical, and conflict resolution ability. Degree in Business or Computer Science 5 years sales or sales management experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.