About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
Tellers WOW! Customers everyday in a fun, fast-paced environment. A TD Bank Teller processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information. Tellers have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing legendary Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors
- Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines
- May establish and solidify Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1year related experience preferred
- Superior Customer service skills
- General Math skills
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent
Hours 40 Hours Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) Cedarhurst * Additional Cities in Primary State Cedarhurst
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.