About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Teller Services Manager establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria. The Teller Services Manager provides oversight to Store operations, including supervision of personnel and performance of all operational duties.
- Audits Teller work, locates Teller differences and spends time with Regional Operations Officer on audit troubleshooting.
- Recognizes the need to negotiate/influence Employees and Customers and may need assistance in influencing/negotiating the outcome within the store.
- May participate on the Peer Audit Team.
- Learns/ manages business operational system databases.
- Manages overall daily store operations including implementing policies and objectives.
- Monitors and controls Store reports and manages loss control functions.
- Manages and participates in opening and closing Store procedures.
- Develops platform and Teller schedules in accordance with Full Time Equivalent (FTE) and manage Personal Time Off (PTO).
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- Ability to work varying hours including evenings and weekends.
- A minimum of one year's Head Teller or Cash Management experience.
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain order on Teller line.
- Basic knowledge of Lotus Notes, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated competency with vault management in accordance with Teller Operational Standards.
Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Cherry Hill
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.