Title: Temporary Service Admin
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Temporary Service Admin job in Kingston, NY. This is an 8 month temporary opportunity. As a Temporary Service Admin, you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Temporary Service Admin job include:
• Maintains daily contact with customers who have open issues.
• Maintains service calendar.
• Creates Field Service estimates.
• Prepares follow-up quotes based on the inspection sheets created from courtesy visits.
• Prepares and presents PRoCARE proposals to customers.
• Maintains the manual library for all equipment. Forwards copies of manuals to customers.
• Creates training aids for customers and fellow employees.
• Assists Field Service Technicians with their daily activities.
• Communicates to sales any update information for the customer database.
• Uses the ECN (Engineering Change Notice) process to notify of engineering design improvements and recommendations.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
• Customer friendly personality.
• Ability to prepare field service estimates in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ability to prepare follow-up quotes and PRoCARE proposals.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. Syteline and Salesforce preferred.
• Ability to handle difficult situations and provide fast and accurate solutions.
• Effective communicator in writing and orally.
• Ability to understand and follow OSHA safety standards.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Motivated self-starter
• Detail oriented
• Team player
Customer service and scheduling experience preferred.
Pay for this position is $15/hr plus overtime as needed. This is an 8 month temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Temporary Service Admin job in Kingston, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.