Owns, directs and coordinates activities for the Terminal Unit product lines within the Titus brand. I.e. formulates and administers training and establishes and develops relationships with representatives, OEM's, suppliers and distributors as appropriate. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for product profit and loss (P&L), operating/sales goals and forecasting, general marketing of respective brand product line credits and feedback on quality control issues with customers and vendors.
- Build, manage and direct relationships with each respective sales representative, distributor, OEM and potential/existing client.
- Develop strategic alliances and partnerships to help enhance or increase brand product line sales within HVAC commercial construction market.
- Develops strategic vision and tactical product roadmaps for VAV Terminal Unit products.
- Project and program manage new product development and direct engineering resources and manufacturing facilities with regards to new product development including: product enhancements, lab data feedback and results, applications enhancements, quality and marketing designs.
- Direct design, layout and print of marketing material including product materials, literature, advertisement and training materials for sales representatives and distributors.
- Coordinate and actively participate in the training needs of all representatives, application engineers and suppliers of each respective brand product line. Must be able to educate and make presentations both internally and externally using Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint slide shows and other multi-media programs as needed.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving questions and concerns regarding each product line. Works closely with respective application engineer to resolve issues or concerns and make critical recommendations to each client or customer on solutions.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) in Management or Engineering from an accredited four-year College or University; and five plus years of related technical experience and/or training; Master's Degree preferred. Language Skills
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Mathematical Skills
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Adobe Professional and Visio a plus. Other Qualifications
Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time to respective vendors, rep offices and manufacturing facilities.
Basic understanding of HVAC principles of controls, electricity, heating, under floor air distribution principles a must; prefer general understanding of Green building.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Description: Responsible and accountable to Air System Components, Inc. certifying officers that all SOX-related control activities are functioning within the division on a continuous basis as documented.
•Responsible for establishing and maintaining internal controls and procedures that ensure material information related to the company is made known to the certifying officers.
•Assure work products and requirements are performed in accordance with documented control activities.
•Immediately inform Process Owners and Corporate Governance where control activities have become ineffective due to process or personnel changes.
•Plan and manage the resources necessary to accomplish remediation actions in the timeframe agreed with all relevant personnel and executive management. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Attendance is an essential job requirement defined as having regular, consistent, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance including the ability to work regular hours and shifts, overtime before and after shifts and on weekends. Ability to work as part of a team, including all related departments/plants or independently as required achieving internal and external customer satisfaction.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.