Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PSCNA has an immediate opening available for a Territory Account Manager – Public Sector (Toughbook, Toughpad and Hand Held Devices). IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL RESIDE IN THE BOSTON AREA What You’ll Get to Do:
- Communicates the PSCNA value proposition "Why Panasonic" through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing/facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts.
- Establishes, communicates and holds direct and matrix team accountability for contract terms, program budgets, schedules, operational activities and performance metrics to drive profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provides timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in PSCNA SalesLogix system for forecasting.
- Engages and leverages effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and further drive solution based sales.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. #LI-NR1 Qualifications: What You'll Bring: Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing or a related discipline.
- Fully qualified sales account manager. 2 to 5 years sales experience in similar industry.
- Computer sales experience preferred. Public Sector sales experience preferred.
- Has working knowledge of electronic products and services.
- Understands company cultures and networks for resolving a variety of issues that are aligned with Panasonic's Basic Business Principles.
- Ability to articulate product portfolios and their connectivity for a solution.
- Resource Manager - Understands and uses informal structures. Makes work related contacts and collaborates with internal and external resources to accomplish company goals. Asks direct questions of immediately people and consults available resources before taking action.
- Strategic Thinking - Takes a systematic approach to solve problems by understanding the end to end value. Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives and goals that align with long term business growth. Breaks down work into the process steps. Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Executive with Passion - Makes personal sacrifices or expends extraordinary effort to complete a job and represents the company in professional manner. Self- directed and takes initiative without direction.
- Leadership - Ability to work cooperatively with others, interpersonal relations and communication skills, ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals, and possess leadership skills. Makes decisions independently and works without constant supervision.
Other Requirements: What We Offer:
- Uses direct persuasion in a discussion or presentation. Listens to others opinions and ideas prior to making decisions.
- Observes questions, analyzes and cooperates with others to foster an environment of collaboration.
- Informs others of changes, ideas and outcomes.
- Speaks clearly and is concisely.
- Internal and external presentations are informative, persuasive and tailored to the audience.
- Provides information on our services and the standards which our customers can expect.
- Promotes company solutions and services that meet our customer needs. Establish yourself as a creditable source and responds in a timely and effective manner.
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation . Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.