Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic Media Entertainment Company (PMEC), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PMEC has an immediate opening available for a Territory Account Manager, Visual Solutions. (Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico)
Territory Account Manager is responsible for development and implementation of sales / marketing strategy for assigned geographic territory in order to increase sales, profit and market share through direct and indirect sales channels. At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and sales growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual territory quota for product and services along with achieving strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities to produce year over year assigned growth targets.
- Coordinates activities, align resources to provide partner sales, technical and product training; manage partner programs (deal registrations, information portals, rebate/profit incentives, etc.).
- Co-develop and implement with key partners a quarterly and annual marketing and sales action plan to drive partner mind-share, increase sales market-share and solid partner profit that drives long term business expansion. End users
- Interface and directly call on end-users / customers to create and drive Panasonic product and services adoption.
- Cultivate key, strategic end-user customers within territory and work closely with sales & business development management to close business through reseller partners or via direct to customer sales transaction.
- Work closely with business development and field engineering team members to implement vertical customer sales cultivation strategies and provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage all administrative duties and reporting in timely manner, including CRM customer, pipeline and opportunity data maintenance, sales forecasting, Product-Sales-Inventory (PSI), monthly capturing and reporting of partner sales data (POS), Quarterly Business Review functions (QBR) and various headquarter required reporting. New business and technology prospecting
- Research, prospect, engage and cultivate new business from new unique type of end-user customers and reseller partners in which to grow overall market-share without negative impact to existing partners' business.
- Assist in uncovering new technology or industry trends which assists in product development or services sales potential. :
What You’ll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Experience 3-5 years of direct and indirect based selling of high technology products and managed services.
- Proven success managing significant resleer and strategic high value end-user relationships
- College degree preferred or relevant job related experience
- Understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partner management/sales teams
- Able to navigate informal structures making work related contacts and collaborate with internal resources to accomplish company goals
- Strategic thinker who takes systematic appraches to solving problems to ensure customer satisfaction and acheiving company goals and Basic Business Principles
- Proven track record of navigating all levels reseller partner and end-user accounts and driving tangible revenue with focus on year over year sales growth
- Advanced oral and written communications skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Must have the ability to motivate partner sales force and coordinate and direct effors across the sales teams
- Passoniate company advocate and sales manager with ability to negotiate at all levels of reseller partner and end users to close business with focus on company profit margin and customer need.
- Microsoft Office inclucing Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM software including customer contact, sales pipeline and opportunity data managment (Sales Logix preferred)
- Travel up to 75% of the time, some weekend work, hours of work may vary due to business travel and customer availability What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.