Seasonal shore area locations, develop, maintain, and grow On Premise and CDC accounts' volume and gross profit within assigned territory. Responsible for face-to-face selling to customers at all designated existing cold drink accounts at specified frequencies with a focus on vertical growth. Responsible for acquiring new On Premise customers through in-outlet prospecting. Position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
- Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified accounts.
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming.
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels.
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
- Generate IRR analysis.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Review business results with customers.
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume.
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals.
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations. .
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure.
- Prospecting to secure new and competitive accounts.
- Facilitate the placement of vending, fountain, and other refrigerated equipment.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations.
- Utilize prospecting tools to generate new leads.
- Set up new accounts; Ensure customer satisfaction through product and equipment delivery, understanding of order replenishment procedures and assures equipment orders are handled.
- Focus on Business/Market Unit/Sales Center market activation initiatives.
- Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers.
- Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets.
- Check for proper company standards in product rotation.
- Resolve customer inquiries, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
Education Level Required:
High School - GED or Diploma.
Education Level Preferred:
Bachelor's Degree Experience Required.
1+ years general sales experience.
1+ years of general sales/prospecting experience.
2+ years sales and customer service specific experience Coca-Cola System.
Beverage Industry experience a plus.