Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about. Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days! Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
The Territory Manager, Food Service Brands, is responsible for delivery of volume and revenue objectives within end-user accounts in the southern and western Seattle, WA market. Reporting to the Region Sales Manager, the individual will identify and secure new business while maintaining and growing existing business to increase sales and profitability. Ideal candidate will have Beverage sales experience. Essential Actions and Responsibilities:
- Perform cold calls for prospective new accounts tied to corporate initiatives to generate sales and grow territory. Follow up on leads through distributor sales representatives, Multi-Unit Account Managers as well as networking.
- Development and successful implementation of marketing programs within existing and new end-user accounts.
- Coordinate the placement and installation of equipment and ensure the account's ongoing throughput requirements are attained.
- Utilize market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence to secure new product placement and increased usage velocity within food service operators.
- Develop and maintain top-to-top relationships within key customers, preparing and conducting quarterly actionable business plans to assist in key customer growth.
- Input and manage account activity and sales pipeline through applicable CRM system.
- Build strong working relationships within the region, while collaborating effectively and efficiently with diverse functions at the customer level as well as with internal partners in Marketing and Customer Care at Kerry.
- Strong presentation skills, creative thinking and a desire to win with the ability to alter selling style to enable a customer centric selling approach
- Clear and effective written communication as well as presentation skills in either individual or group settings.
- Candidate must be confident, high energy and comfortable with cold calling.
- Must have a grasp of basic math and computer programs, (excel, word, database etc.)
- Results orientation to top line volume and profit growth combined with the ability to execute best in class strategic and tactical field activity in the assigned territory
- Bachelor's degree preferred with emphasis in Business, Sales, marketing or related field
- 3 years' experience working in B2B or Foodservice sales preferred with beverage sales experience a very big plus.
- Experience within Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management systems is preferred but not required