We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
The Territory Manager, Food Service Brands, is responsible for delivery of volume and revenue objectives within end-user accounts in the St. Louis, Missouri market. Reporting to the Region Sales Manager, the individual will identify and secure new business while maintaining and growing existing business to increase sales and profitability. Essential Actions and Responsibilities:
- Perform cold calls for prospective new accounts tied to corporate initiatives to generate sales and grow territory. Follow up on leads through distributor sales representatives, Multi-Unit Account Managers as well as networking.
- Development and successful implementation of marketing programs within existing and new end-user accounts.
- Coordinate the placement and installation of equipment and ensure the account's ongoing throughput requirements are attained.
- Utilize market trend data, consumer insights, & regional field intelligence to secure new product placement and increased usage velocity within food service operators.
- Develop and maintain top-to-top relationships within key customers, preparing and conducting quarterly actionable business plans to assist in key customer growth.
- Input and manage account activity and sales pipeline through applicable CRM system.
- Build strong working relationships within the region, while collaborating effectively and efficiently with diverse functions at the customer level as well as with internal partners in Marketing and Customer Care at Kerry.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years Food Service or equivalent experience.
- Results orientation to top line volume and profit growth combined with the ability to execute best in class strategic and tactical field activity in the assigned territory.
- Strong presentation skills, creative thinking and a desire to win.
- Experience within Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Clear and effective written communication as well as presentation skills in either individual or group settings.
- Solid foundational understanding of Food Service.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.