Job Description: Primary Purpose:
York Factory Direct NW, part of Johnson Controls, is seeking an experienced Territory Manager to join our growing team in Factory Direct distribution. Come be a part of our success as we grow York's presence in the Northwest, and reap the benefits of your own efforts with no cap on earnings and great career potential.
Johnson Controls is one of the largest HVAC/R companies in the world, not only manufacturing and distributing York and other unitary product brands, but also having completed a joint venture with Hitachi for VRF and Ductless products, and the recent acquisition of ADTi which included recognized brands such as Ruskin, Hart & Cooley, Titus, Koch and more.
Consultative and relationship-based sales skills are critical to actively listen, probe, identify concerns and provide solutions. You must understand our customer's business and speak their language; developing credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment; manage ongoing sales processes; and respond to and anticipate customer needs. As part of a great team, we expect you to demonstrate dedication and commitment to providing excellent service and support to customers and co-workers alike. We offer guaranteed first-year compensation, no cap on earnings, excellent benefits, vehicle reimbursement, and exceptional career opportunities. You will call on HVAC contractors in an assigned territory to:
- Acquire, maintain, and develop sufficient qualified dealers and other accounts
- Obtain orders so as to meet sales objectives.
- Assist dealers in implementing available marketing programs.
- Provide business development assistance to dealers.
- Call on architects, consulting engineers, builders, general contractors, and national accounts to assure favorable specifications for York product.
- Other duties may be assigned.
***Position will handle Pierce/Thurston (Tacoma Metro Area) Territory*** Job Qualifications: Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined education and experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years HVAC industry sales experience.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Solid public speaking skills.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.