NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a
member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a
Territory Manager for Louisiana.
The Territory Manager is accountable for achieving capital and
disposable sales and business results within their assigned territory. Responsible for identifying and targeting new
accounts to expand customer base by building champions with all potential
influencers, engaging with key stakeholders and quarterbacking the sales
process as well as developing and strengthening relationships with key
- Prioritize business opportunities in new and
existing accounts in order to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas in
both capital and disposables.
- Develop and execute quarterly business
- Regularly serve as a technical consultant to
physicians in the procedure room, during live cases
- Ensures timely accurate reporting of any
complaints or technical issues following documented procedures.
- Manage existing business and define new
opportunities by thoroughly understanding actions and timelines necessary
to close deals and accurately forecast sales opportunities.
- Develop key relationships with new and
existing customers to develop clinical champions through frequent visits,
sales demonstrations, educational opportunities and providing in-case
- Complies with and maintains an active and
ongoing commitment to compliance iwht all company policies and applicable
federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA,
Sunshine Act and the NeuWave Guidelines on Interaction with US Healthcare
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other
positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree is
- Minimum of 5 years of medical device sales
experience is required
- Demonstrative consistent, successful sales
achievement is preferred
- C Suite and conceptual selling experience is
- A valid driver's license issued in one of
the 50 United States is required.
- The ability to travel (by automobile or air,
day drips and overnight stays) more than 60% of the time is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work.
Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function