Under general direction of the Inside Sales Manager, responsible for placing proactive outbound calls to established customers and potential prospects. Inside Sales Representatives develop, maintain, and implement long-term business partnerships with their assigned customers. This includes following up on customers who have shown an interest in doing business with the Company, providing and following up on quotes, taking care of any service issues, and understanding the customers' specialty areas in order to provide value. Level II Inside Sales Representatives have increased responsibility in regards to the financial impact their customers have on the Company and increased ability to negotiate with autonomy in a customer segment. Associate will be responsible for obtaining year over year growth within selling flu vaccines. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Initiates proactive calls to established customers in order to grow sales revenue and develop customer loyalty. Primary focus will be on growing flu vaccine pre-books within the representative's territory. This will include selling different flu presentations to help meet company commitments.
- The associate will be crossed trained as a backup to our Tier 3 sales team by having an understanding of ASD's full book of business to ensure customer needs are met.
- Conducts pre-call research and planning to set goals for the call and to anticipate customer needs.
- Initiates proactive calls to recruit customers who have shown an interest in doing business with the Company, identifying customers' needs by discussing the current flu presentation available and what would be best for their facilities needs
- Generates professional quotes and inquires on all quotes for which orders were not placed to use reasons to develop competitive information by market segment. Associate will understand the margins for each flu presentation and make recommendations on discounts/rebates available to win customers business.
- Generates and analyzes reports to identify customer trends in order to either take advantage of the trend or minimize the impact of the trend.
- Participates in weekly sales meetings.
- Completes customer maintenance requests such as address changes, additional ship-to locations, web set-ups, and quality assurance forms.
- Notifies customers when their flu orders will be shipped or delayed including and/or offering a different flu presentation due to the manufacture delays.
- Help facilitate customer returns or process credits for damaged product to ensure customer experience is flawless.
- Enters customer orders as necessary to back up customer service.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year associate's degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience. Sales experience is preferred. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with both customers and other ABSG associates
- Excellent oral communication skills to present information and solutions in a professional manner
- Good analytical skills sufficient to prepare quotes and to identify and resolve customer problems
- Good mathematical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills to proficiently use a windows based system and to accurately input data