Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Founded in 1947, Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With headquarters in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 employees in its seven manufacturing facilities (Cuyahoga Falls OH; West Salem OH; Ennis TX; Cedar Rapids IA; Kinston NC, Bothell WA; Yuma AZ). Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of 100 Alside Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the country.
Job Description SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining and driving new business within the Minneapolis market.
- Leads all sales and account/planning, forecasting, reporting, management efforts for assigned accounts within territory
- Understands, assesses, and anticipates customers' objectives, strategies, and requirements to identify and pursue sales opportunities
- Acquires new customers to maximize supply center revenue
- Responsible for escalated customer service issue follow-up, but not the primary contact point for issue resolution
- Works closely with supply center and corporate resource to have them enter & fulfill orders
- Strong knowledge of the AMI sales process and policies (e.g., accruals, credit, expenses, rewards)
- Acts as a mentor for Sales Representatives
- Brings core product specification knowledge, application, and value to the customer
- Understands necessary building codes and how they impact AMI products
- Reads blueprints and understands take-off capabilities for core products
- Sells remodeling, new construction, project work, and ISS
- Must be able to accurately and professionally demo all core products to small and large groups
- Understands the basics of negotiating correct market value pricing for the assigned territory, and seeks advice from the Area Sales Leader or Sr. Sales Manager
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Successful sales history with 2+ years outside sales experience preferrably in the building products industry.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Self-directed, highly organized, customer-focused, detail oriented, and competitive
- Working knowledge of core building material products (specifically windows & siding) for both single and multi-family applications
- Proven experience in new business selling, upselling, and selling
- Preferred experience working with builders and architects to create bigger ticket sales
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
Videos To Watch
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.