Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice. DTN/The Progressive Farmer Territory Sales Manager Location: Omaha, NE
DTN/The Progressive Farmer (Parent Company: Schneider Electric) currently has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of a Commercial Grains Territory Sales Manager. This is an outside sales opportunity with a mutliple state territory in or around Omaha, NE. Join a growing sales and account management team that is delivering innovative solutions that help today’s Agriculture Producers make more profitable decisions. Uncapped earning potential!
The day to day activities of the Commercial Grain Territory rep consists of:
- Contacting Coops, Grain Elevators, Ethanol Plants, Processors and Mills to promote DTN services and solutions
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand the needs of the prospect or customer and show value of the DTN products and services
- Create proposals using Microsoft Power Point, and demonstrate products in person or via Web Meeting
- Manage a pipeline of new business as well as increase spend on existing customers
- Visiting prospective clients and existing customers in the assigned territory
- As part of a performance based team, the Territory Manager will be required to obtain specific quota based goals
- BS or MBA in Marketing, Finance, Ag Business, Ag Economics or Business or Ag related field
- 5-7 years of sales / account management experience is preferred
- Software sales experience is a plus
- Must be aggressive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship building, problem solving, and solutions selling
- Self-starter with proven track record of delivering on results
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, environment and handle multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge of the Commercial Grain industry is a plus
About DTN/The Progressive Farmer:
DTN/The Progressive Farmer is the largest Agriculture media company with resources and abilities never seen before. We deliver the industry's leading producers through highly-targeted print, digital, video and mobile vehicles, as well as live events. Our commitment to the industry, dedication to delivering Ag's pre-eminent business publication, and ongoing goal to grow our digital information services to meet the changing needs of today's producers and Agribusinesses, have provided us with a unique and positive position.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.