Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for suppression operations and sales of a geographic territory within SG.
- P&L responsibility for Suppression geographic territory within SG.
- Setting financial goals & creating and managing budgets.
- Drive continuous growth through partnering with Area leadership structure and functional teams.
- Build, hire, coach, develop and align a high-performing team. Committed to developing the skills and talents of people.
- Drive customer satisfaction/ retention by delivering on expectations and engaging with customers on regular basis with our field and sales team members.
- Drive standardized field and sales processes in an enterprising way.
- Review and monitor field / sales performance, and refine strategies/tactical actions as required within the territory. Reallocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
- Support the day-to-day activities of RSSR team & Suppression PSR Sales in order to implement the organization's overall field & sales strategy for an assigned territory.
- Ensure the field & sales resources receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on delivery sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their targets.
- Ensure Delivery of field performance and sales channel(s) strategic initiatives are executed in accordance with enterprise goals and area budgets.
- Manage performance against plan for the assigned direct reports.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong suppression background with experience in the day to day operations of the suppression business.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, along with effective writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated management/leadership abilities to include training, team building, presentation and negotiation skills, branch administration and effective interaction with customer/company management
- Managing in an ever changing environment. Skills include leadership, planning, developing policies, delegation, and tracking performance against measurable goals.
- Strong project management background. Experience overseeing all aspects of the project, including planning, resource allocation, and budget.
- Strong Technical competencies to support, coach and mentor technical staff.
- Capable of staffing, structuring, and maintaining a productive team of skilled employees.
- Growth-oriented leader with proven track record of success.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal codes required.
- Computer fluency in Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft products.
- Managerial courage
- Results driven
- Suppression Technical competencies
- Conflict management
- Organizational agility
- Relationship building
- Talent development
- Customer focus
- Displays and champions integrity and trust
- Action oriented
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Control's we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.