Test Automation Intern Job Description
The Nonvolatile Storage Group product validation team has an opening for a Test Automation Intern. In this position, you will be have the opportunity to contribute to test automation, execution, and debug. You will work with a team of engineers and technicians, enhancing and maintaining our test automation system and developing tools supporting automated validation, test planning, results management, and indicators.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with multiple validation teams working throughout the software development lifecycle
- Passion for quality, thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment, and enjoy working as an integral member of the validation team.
- Analytic and problem solving skills, as well as communication skills.
- Self-driven individual who is capable and excited to learn about new technologies
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 6 months experience in:
- Software engineering across a variety of current programming and scripting languages
- Linux and Windows server management, including OS imaging and VM administration.
Inside this Business Group
- Familiar with Angular JS Experience supporting virtual and physical servers
- Experience with automation and/or Continuous Integration frameworks such as PMEase QuickBuild Knowledge of Transact-SQL and No-SQL.
- Experience with Python
- Database management systems such as MSSQL and Riak Familiarity with source control management tools, preferably GIT
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.