Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Plan and execute functional, performance and environmental test procedures for the product specifications.
· Prepare necessary test and diagnostic programs and test jigs.
· Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Collaborate with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
· Works closely with R&D engineers to evaluate design concepts.
· Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
This job might be for you if:
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related discipline with minimum 10 years' experience with industrial measurement products such as Pressure, Flow, Level, Analytical, Positioners etc.;
• Demonstrated experience in developing test plans and generating detailed test reports.
• Demonstrated experience in evaluating product performance under environmental influences such as EMC (Conducted Spurious Emissions, Radiated Spurious Emissions, Radiated Immunity, ESD, EFT, etc.), ambient temperature, humidity, vibration etc. per the international standards (IEC, MIL etc.).
• Demonstrated understanding of HART, Modbus and Fieldbus protocols.
• Experience & familiarity using laboratory test equipment including: data acquisition systems, oscilloscopes, function generators, frequency counters, multi-meters and the associated basic communication, uses, calibration and functionality.
• Requires good analytical skills to interpret test data in terms of device performance.
• Ability to contribute as an individual and as part of the R&D team. This includes the ability to multi-task and work independently to complete tasks.
• Computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.