Adecco Engineering and Technology is currently recruiting for a Test Engineer job located in Palo Alto, CA. It's a 12 month contract.
Nest's Integration Engineering team is looking for strong Test Engineers for the next Nest product to develop test suites and validation strategies to ensure we have the highest quality devices for our customers. Engineers in the role will have the opportunity to gain a breadth of understanding about sensors, embedded platforms, machine learning and communications.
* Analyze and decompose a complicated embedded software system and design a strategy to test this system
* Understand user behavior and develop test cases that factor environmental and manufacturing tolerances
* Develop test suites, frameworks and tools to validate Nest software features
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
* 3-5 years experience in a QA, Testing, or similar role
* Strong testing and debugging skills
* 3-5 years experience with software application testing and test automation
* 3-5 years experience with UNIX/Linux/OS X
* 3-5 years experience with Python
Nice to have:
* Demonstrate good coding style and practices
* Detail oriented and able to work independently
* Understanding of sensor technologies, filtering/sensing algorithms, and validation techniques
* Comfortable working with low-power embedded applications
* Experience with debugging tools and techniques
If you are interested, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jharna Kachru at 408-328-0778 or Jharna.Kachru@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.