A Test Engineer job in Pontiac, MI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have tested battery pack systems and have and Engineering Degree you would be a great fit for this position. In this role you will be testing rechargeable LI batteries in a lab environment. This job does require travel between Midland and Pontiac, MI with the primary training in Midland then choice of primary location after training completion. This cutting edge Lithium Ion Battery position is direct hire, with salary based on experience.
Test Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Using communication tools such as CAN for test automation and data collection
• Creating test scripts and procedures
• Environmental Testing
• Comply and Develop Safety procedures, and preform hazard assessments
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Electrical preferred
• Three to five years of experience required
• Valid driver's license
• Experience with high voltage systems
If you are interested in this Test Technician job in Pontiac, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Misti Vadnais at 518-612-6963 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.