Test Operator / Assembly Associate - Brand New Role!
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1248357824
Adecco is currently recruiting for a Test Operations Associate for an opportunity in Lawrence MA with a big name client.
This opportunity is a 6+ month contract role that will enhance your career by providing you with valuable work experience with an industry leading company. Working in Testing, you will be required to use small hand tools to inspect / test a variety of electrical devices. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail.
The opportunity offers $14 an hour with overtime potential.
This is a morning shift
Monday - Friday
7am - 3:30pm each week
There will be potential need to work extra hours as overtime.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Test Operations job include:
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Must have at least 1 year of professional testing / QA experience (working on electrical devices is highly preferred)
- Must be able to view microscopic parts for extended periods of time
- Must have patience and ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Great communication skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Test Operations role in Lawrence MA or any related opportunities with Adecco. A Resume is required to be considered for these opportunities.