Test Site Logistics Assistant
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1796652883
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Warehouse or Maintenance experienced candidates for a Test Site Logistics Assistant job in Pittsburgh (Hazelwood). This is a long-term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Test Site Logistics Assistant associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks at Hazelwood work site. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Test Site Logistics Assistant job include:
- Cleaning up work areas (sweep/mop/wipe floors)
- Operate a vehicle in a safe fashion
- Basic setup and tear down of job sites
- Moving material around to job sites
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Previous warehouse or maintenance experience required
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of on-the-job driving experience preferred
- Ability to stand, lift up to 50 lbs, bend and kneel for extended periods of time
Position is daylight hours Monday - Friday, typically.
Candidates may be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Test Site Logistics Assistant job in Pittsburgh (Hazelwood) or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled