A Composite Technician job in Cincinnati, OH is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology!
The Composite Technician will assist engineers in the development of composites processes used in the aviation industry.
In this role, you will work with quality systems and manufacturing engineering to transition those techniques to high volume production facilities.
In addition you will:
• Perform hand layup, part assembly, and other composite processing
• Operate full scale equipment, such as autoclaves, Ovens, and layup systems
• Develop new, turnkey workstations for deployment into Supply Chain shops, including design, prototyping, and validating workstation performance
• Conduct experiments on assigned processes, working with engineers to develop and document the processing
• Own assigned lab areas, including maintaining equipment, ordering supplies, dealing with internal customers, and work prioritization
• Work from complex product drawings, manuals, specifications, and other company / customer specifications
• Maintain a strong emphasis on environmental, health, and safety issues, and assure assigned areas remain in compliance with all EHS requirements
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team environment
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings / specifications and assure compliance with requirements during processing
• Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Attributes desired in the candidates:
-Comfort level with reading gauges
-Willingness to learn new skillsets
-Dependable and team oriented
-A level of craftsmanship
-Flexible with multiple projects (priorities shifting)
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.